Give me the sunshine
Yellow rays those are so fine
Light that glows and is so divine
With which I can abolish all malign
Give me the blue sky
Blue that’s cool & sooths your eyes
Place where all Gods and angels lie
I want to unfold and want to fly
Give me the full moon
Friend that fills up stories & toons
Makes sky graceful with the stars
With which I can blow dark nights
Give me the green grass
That spreads over & makes landscapes
Straws with who wind plays
Where I can lie down & relax
Baby, give me the red flower
Freshness that lasts for ever
Sweet fragrance that is all over
To express the feelings to whom I admire
Give me the true Love
That lasts for whole life
Gives pleasure and fuel to heart
One who is with me & cares
With which I am left with no more desires.
No comments:
Post a Comment