I had sleepless night
Pondered all over
Thoughts went east to west
To end an unknown quest
Now I know for sure
I cannot love u more….
Smiles never left our lips
Those days when we were together
Those dreams bypassed the shore
Now I cannot love u more…
Betrayed my friends to see u
Lied to mum to meet u
U were the one I adored
But I cannot love u more…
My heart had only ur bits
My thoughts never went beyond u
I promised never to leave u
That will is already tore
Now I cannot love u more
Remember that doomed night
U were covered in crimson shade
Why u went so far
Why I cannot be with u there…
This love is not over
This heart still beats for u
Ur memories will keep me go
But I cannot love u more…
No comments:
Post a Comment